Northbound has helped several individuals struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders embrace sobriety. We are a pioneer drug rehab in Newport Beach specializing in drug and alcohol addiction disorders and dual diagnosis conditions. Our Christ-centered treatment approach offers a structured framework for those battling addiction and helps them get on the right path to recovery.
Top Reasons to Choose Us for Dual Diagnosis Treatment
As a dual diagnosis treatment center, we offer the best addiction treatment and mental health care in a comfortable and luxurious rehab facility. We are a leading force in the industry for the following reasons:
- We have an experienced and wholesome team of mental health experts who create personalized recovery plans for each patient after a comprehensive physical and mental health exam.
- We use a combination of psychotherapies and nature-immersive programs to help recovering addicts overcome their behavioral and mental health problems and get sober.
- Our clinicians identify and address your addiction’s triggers using counseling, evidence-based therapies, and medication-assisted treatment. We reduce your risk for relapse in the long term by helping you recover fully from your behavioral and mental health issues.
Who Can Benefit from Inpatient Treatment?
Inpatient or residential treatment requires you to stay in an enclosed and secluded rehab center for 30 – 90 days or longer. You may be an ideal candidate for inpatient treatment if,
- You suffer from moderate to severe addiction.
- You have insurance or can afford inpatient rehab treatment.
- You wish to receive around-the-clock medical care during your recovery journey.
- You suffer from a dual diagnosis.
- You wish to catch a break from your usual environment to focus on your healing and recovery.
Inpatient treatment can offer an immersive healing experience. The program also has the highest success rate compared to IOP treatment and outpatient therapy.
How Can I Beat Addiction at Home?
Beating addiction at home hardly ever works. Substance abuse is a dangerous health condition that can cause several side effects if you quit drug use or alcohol consumption. You need to follow a structured healing process for a safe and successful recovery from addiction. Joining a treatment center is the only safe and proven way to recover from addiction and stay clean.
Besides, quitting drugs or alcohol cold turkey without professional guidance can lead to lethal health consequences like dehydration, seizures, hallucinations, increased blood pressure, suicidal tendencies, etc. If you wish to beat addiction, join a drug rehab in Newport Beach for a safe, pain-free, and sustainable recovery.
What Are the Benefits Of Outpatient Therapy?
Outpatient therapy refers to receiving addiction treatment and care on an outpatient basis. It is highly effective in treating mild to moderate addiction disorders and offers the following benefits:
- It is much cheaper than residential treatment programs as it does not include the cost of accommodations, food, or medications.
- Outpatient therapy allows you to maintain your everyday responsibilities. You do not have to take time off work or school to attend outpatient treatment.
- It allows you to practice the lessons learned at rehab in real-life situations. Outpatient treatment takes a more practical healing approach and prevents the risk of relapse significantly.
Verify your insurance with Northbound today to join the best drug rehab in Newport Beach. As a leading treatment facility, we help those battling addiction and mental health issues embrace a healthier lifestyle, attain improved mental wellness, and develop emotional stability.
Drug Rehab Newport Beach
View Larger Map