SV Recovery is a beautifully landscaped property offering the highest quality addiction treatment and recovery services in Sun Valley. Our sun valley opioids rehab has the best team of physicians, RNs, and therapists and has the lowest relapse rates.
Why is it important to seek help for opioid addiction?
Snorting or injecting opioids can lead to a sudden surge or rush in the body, leading to life-threatening complications over time. In worse cases, users suffer from respiratory failure or lose their lives due to overdose.
Opioids are also highly addictive, causing every three out of four users to develop an addiction over time. They are not only deadly but very powerful as well, capable of causing instant death. If you are addicted to opiates, seek help from an addiction treatment rehab center in Sun Valley at the earliest to prevent lethal consequences.
How long do opioid withdrawal symptoms last?
Opiate withdrawal symptoms occur in four stages, and you must stay under the close supervision of an experienced clinical team as you recover from opioid addiction. Here are the different stages of opiate withdrawal:
- Anticipatory stage - This is the first stage and starts 3-4 hours after your last dose. You may experience anxiety or fear related to oncoming withdrawal symptoms in this period and can feel bombarded by cravings.
- Early acute - It typically starts 10 hours after the last dose and triggers anxiety, restlessness, and flu-like symptoms in recovering addicts. Cravings and drug-seeking behaviors are common during this phase.
- Fully-developed acute - It starts at the 24-hour mark after your last drug use, and your symptoms reach their peak. Recovering addicts typically experience muscle spasms, diarrhea, high blood pressure, intense cravings, and insomnia during this period.
- PAWS - Post-acute withdrawal syndrome can last for up to two years after your last dose. While you may no longer experience any acute symptoms, mood swings, cravings, insomnia, irritability, and poor concentration are common in recovering addicts during this period.
Make sure to seek help from a licensed rehab to overcome opioid addiction safely. Professional addiction treatment can reduce your risk for relapse in the long term and equip you with critical coping skills to lead a healthy and gratifying life.
Treatment options for opioid addiction
There are numerous addiction treatment center programs available for recovery from opioid addiction in Sun Valley. While the steps involved in the addiction treatment can vary from one luxury rehab in Sun Valley to another, here is what you can expect in your opioid recovery journey:
- Our top rehab centers in Sun Valley begin treatment with medical detox and offer around-the-clock clinical care to help you manage the withdrawal symptoms.
- Ranked as one of the best private rehabs in Sun Valley, we engage patients in psychotherapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, rational emotive therapy, etc., to prepare their mind, body, and spirit to embrace sobriety.
- We also engage patients in holistic treatments and nature immersion therapies to help them cope with trauma and develop a healthy routine.
Let us help you navigate through recovery and embrace lasting sobriety. Get in touch with us at 1 (855) 941-2002 to verify your insurance. SV Recovery is a leading sun valley opioids rehab with world-class amenities, customized treatments, and the highest success rates. Join the #1 rehab in Sun Valley to begin on a liberating journey towards sobriety.Sun Valley Opioids Rehab